Saturday 6 August 2016

#MentalHealth - The Power Of Social Media

Logging onto my twitter yesterday I was very happy to see that people were talking about mental health, raising awareness, sharing their experiences.....

but this was slowly followed with sadness reading about people's stories of accessing mental health support and the stigma that they have faced.

Here are a few of the tweets that I came across that really struck a chord with me:





Here are some that I posted to hopefully raise a tiny bit of awareness, I really don't want others to experience what I and others that I know have had to:






Mental health needs to be discussed, stigma needs to be reduced, the services and access to them desperately needs to be improved.

Please go on twitter and find out more by searching for
#MentalHealthCareSoPoor 


No comments:

Post a Comment