Friday 29 July 2016

Goodbye My Lover, Goodbye My Friend

Plymouth, over and out.....

The car is packed, my room is empty, the house is probably cleaner than it was before we arrived. The door has been shut for the last time, my uni house no long belongs to me. Plymouth is no longer the place that I live - that is very hard to comprehend. The thought of leaving fills me with dread.

Its weird actually as all of my friends left Plymouth like a month ago, so I have said goodbye to one of my favourite parts about Plymouth. However admitting that this is the end now is hard. Classic Grace hanging on till the last minute, the longer I put it off then I wont have to actually leave and say goodbye right? WRONG!

Goodbye Plymouth, Goodbye University

At least I have the honour of coming back for my graduation in September - and I could not be more excited to have my family watch me graduate with a first class degree. Above that I can't wait to see my amazing university friends again. 

However, this isn't the end, I have had the best four years at Plymouth University, but this has only allowed me to have the future that is coming - time to move town, start a new job and develop even more as a person. 

2 comments: